Flo Carson

Flo Carson - Social Anthropologist, studying International Development at Sciences Po, Paris. I am slightly obsessed by gender, politics, media, human rights and global health. I've worked in Asia, Africa and Europe and keen to explore more of the world we live in. Take a look at my Twitter & Tumblr for my most recent posts. tly

Sunday 25 April 2010

sunday special.





I like it when beautiful people and beautiful clothes are lying on the roadside. It's as though you appreciate the luxury texture of anything particularly in comparision to the cold concrete. Obviously there's that feeling of risk and danger which comes with lying in the middle of a highway, but I feel roads suggest life choices, decisions, possibilities, success and failure. It seems everyone thinks that taking the road less travelled is usually the best route.

No comments:

Post a Comment