Flo Carson

Flo Carson - Social Anthropologist, studying International Development at Sciences Po, Paris. I am slightly obsessed by gender, politics, media, human rights and global health. I've worked in Asia, Africa and Europe and keen to explore more of the world we live in. Take a look at my Twitter & Tumblr for my most recent posts. tly

Tuesday 11 May 2010

pro plussed.

After having consumed a single pro plus tablet, approximately five hours ago, I seem to have an enormous urge to type sweet nothings into this internet thingy. Today has consisted of an early rise and a ridiculously large bowl of bran flakes (because the other options at my student accomodation is peculiar rice based dish, that's right, in the morning, obviously catering for overseas students, and my delicate insides could certainly not handle this much flavour in the early hours.) Begin death and doom that is R-E-V-I-S-I-O-N (R is for really very boring, E is for eurgh, V is for very boring, I is for 'I'm really very bored of this now', S is for 'somebody please kidnap me as their bride', I is for 'is this nearly over yet?' O is for 'Oh gr8' and N is for Nearly 3 weeks until it is all over.)Thankfully, the English weather is sticking to tradition and the sun has in no way been shining into my L-shaped room so the temptation to frolick in cullotes and visit London's finest galleries is lacking.
The day took a major turn when words and texts were sent about the sad resignation of Gordy Gordo Brown. And the horrible installment of Cameron, (a Guardian journalist actually described him hilariously as R2D2 made of ham). I mourn for the end of democracy and lefty-ness, and fear that Cameron's hammy visage will have a devastating impact on our country.
We shall just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment