Flo Carson

Flo Carson - Social Anthropologist, studying International Development at Sciences Po, Paris. I am slightly obsessed by gender, politics, media, human rights and global health. I've worked in Asia, Africa and Europe and keen to explore more of the world we live in. Take a look at my Twitter & Tumblr for my most recent posts. tly

Sunday 3 July 2011

The Cineroleum



Brilliant idea, very annoyed that I have only just discovered it, and in Elle magazine of all places, I must be very out of the loop.
The Cieroleum is a disused petrol station in Clerkenwell London which a bunch of trendy, savvy cinema lovers have turned into a a cinema! Amazing! Before every screening they show a selection of shorts as well which sounds pretty cool.
Is this a new era, regression alternative to the well loved drive ins of the past? I don't know, but I know I really really want to go, but that all films are sold out!
Note to self, check regularly and buy tickets quickly, they are only £5 which is a bargain for London.
http://www.cineroleum.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment