Flo Carson

Flo Carson - Social Anthropologist, studying International Development at Sciences Po, Paris. I am slightly obsessed by gender, politics, media, human rights and global health. I've worked in Asia, Africa and Europe and keen to explore more of the world we live in. Take a look at my Twitter & Tumblr for my most recent posts. tly

Tuesday 13 April 2010

election selections.




Having seen the dozens of spoof Election 2010 posters, I have been feeling almost peer pressured in embarking upon my own online mission. It's really exciting to think that we live in a time where overpriced advertising tychoons might spend months creating the perfect election posters, and when it finally goes into production, it takes a mere few moments for some ordinary genius to transform it into a piece of satorical wit.

No comments:

Post a Comment