Flo Carson

Flo Carson - Social Anthropologist, studying International Development at Sciences Po, Paris. I am slightly obsessed by gender, politics, media, human rights and global health. I've worked in Asia, Africa and Europe and keen to explore more of the world we live in. Take a look at my Twitter & Tumblr for my most recent posts. tly

Tuesday 13 April 2010

guilty pleasures.


Pictures show my newly bought pair of military style Topshop shorts and 2 Euro rib knitted sweater from an Amsterdam Flea market. Imagine my utter joy on stumbling across the perfect black and gold Moschino belt in a Norwich charity shop; I was impatiently waiting for a little old woman to serve me at the desk and my eye wondered to the 'Special' glass fronted section where I spotted the golden letters, it was a mere 10 British pounds, lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment